My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Visitors to See Ragdoll Kittens Today

Today I had visitors to decide on a ragdoll kitten. Last week I also had a family visit to decide on a kitten from Lucy's litter. It was great fun and they choose a wonderful boy. He was the only boy in the kitten.
Today the people were looking at a blue bicolor from Cerafina and made their choice. The kittens had a blast playing feather toy chase games. They also played with the Lucy's kittens and it was a hard decision as she really wanted one from each.


Lucy's litter (the seal mitted clan) have run of the house now and I can hear racing up and down the hardwood floors half the day. It is so fun to watch them. The floor is a bit slippery.

Cerafina's kittens (the blue clan) now have the kitten nursery room and are enjoying their new found space and new toys.

Most are cat napping now as all had a hard day of socialization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls