My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Friday, August 13, 2010

Kittens in the Fireplace - Oh NO

Sorry there are no photos today. My PC with all my photos and paperwork has a virus.
Whenever I turn it on is freezes within 5 minutes. I never had this and am not totally sure who to call and trust. It is a desktop PC so they would have to come over here to fix. Anyway I am on a laptop so decided to post. This laptop will drive me crazy as it is a different operating system and the software is version 2003 vs 2007 plus there is no num pad. A person who likes math needs a number pad.



The other day we had someone come over to see some of the adults. The minute they rang the bell the one brave or not so brave kitten decided to explore the fireplace. I have a mesh screen in front but she managed to part the screen where the two sides merge and was inside. I havent used the fireplace due to the cats in about 4 years so it was fairly clean. Anyway the girl now has a dark round spot on the top of her head. Non-traditional Ragdoll kitten markings for a seal mitted ;) I have since made sure that no kitten will get through again as I dont want to start a new breed of Ragdoll (spotted). But then again it would be rare and probably in demand. For now I want to specialize in traditional colors and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls