My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Feather Toys and Kitten Play






Ever wonder why it is that you bring out a feather toy and the cats and kittens go wild? It could be the trill of the chase. The desire to be the best in the litter and catch it first. The joy of running and chasing for no reason. Sorta like when you were 5 and ran in the grass going nowhere but enjoying just running. Maybe it is instinct and part of the survival of the fittest.
I remember when I brought out a feather/ball toy to 5 week old kittens. They hid and were so scared. But the 8 week old kittens love it. The favorite for adults seems to be Da Bird. By waving your arm to seems to fly through the air. You will be surprised how high the cats and kittens can jump. Kittens seem to like anything that moves. Shoe laces, my sneakers while on my feet (ouch), and feather toys. With any interactive toy you do need to watch and not leave alone as there is a choking or stangulation risk.
Oh well, Let the games begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls