My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where Have All The 35MM Camera Gone?

My daughter decided she wants her own camera and she wants a 35MM camera so that she can have the actual photos put into a book. She wants to do scrapbooking or something similar. I applaud her creativitely. I went to give her my older camera which is about 7 years old and I bought a $10 battery and new film for it. It didnt seem to work. Perhaps it was laying around too long in a dusty drawer. I didnt want to invest or waste my money on another battery so I declared it broken. She doesnt want a one time use camera so now what to do?



I did convince her to use a digital camera and we would print out the photos she wants. I dont have a lot of experience with this but it seems fairly easy. Hopefully the photos wont fade. I only have a basic Lexmark inkjet printer.

Anyway, now I will have to buy a SLR digital for me so that I could give her my older (4 years) old digital camera. I am having a hard time finding the memory card for it and have to mail order it anyway. Why is everything outdated in 3-4 years?


Now I have to win the lottery just to give a kid a camera! I should have been able to pick up a $15 camera at the store but I guess those were the good old days. Seems like it was just 3-5 years ago and not so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls