My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ragdoll Kitten Leyla Plays Turtle Game

Leyla loves to play this turtle game with her parents. She hides under her bed with it upside down on her and pokes her head out now and then. She moves along the floor and tries to grab a toy or stick that they are holding near her. It is a fun attack game and Leyla is a clever girl and usually wins the game.


A little about Megailee Leyla - She is a beautiful blue bicolor girl and she lives in Ohio. Her human parents drove about 10+ hours to NC to adopt her from Megailee Ragdolls. Leyla was actually adopted about 2 weeks prior to that by a very nice man, but after a week his wife really didnt want a kitten. I think he was hoping that after receiving the kitten she would fall in love but that didnt happen. He was heartbroken when he returned her to me and vowed to adopt another kitten after his divorce. Hopefully they are still married as I have never heard back from him :) I also now have a policy of wanting to meet the whole family prior to an adoption if possible.
I posted the story about Leyla on the Ragdoll CatGuide Forum and was contacted by this wonderful loving lady named Linda who is now one of the parents of Leyla. They already had a blue bicolor boy named Cello who is about 1 year older. Leyla and Cello are the best of buddies and one big happy family. Sometimes things work out great!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls