My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cat Fancy Contest Honorable Mention



Our love and life with cats started several years ago. The big event is when my daughter won an Honorable mention in Cat Fancy magazine when she was only 5 years old. The contest was "Why I Love My Cat". Her photo and the kitty named Fluffy were published and everyone was so excited. It really doesnt take much for us to get excited or celebrate. It is the small thing in life that amazes me. Soon after we adopted calico kitten Fluffy we started adding Ragdoll kittens and cats.

Here is the article:
I love my cat Fluffy because she is nice, soft, and huggable. When she looks at me so cutely, it makes me almost pass out! Fluffy has golden eyes and is calm and sweet. Her fur has really nice colors. Fluffy's ears are big and pointed, and she has little paws she lets me squeeze.
I love my cat Fluffy because she is a good sport about letting me have toys walk on her. She opens her mouth with a funny look and makes me laugh. When Fluffy is hungry, her meow is so loud it hurts my ears. She makes a question mark with her tail when she runs to her food bowl. Fluffy likes to climb in my old crib to talk to me and kiss me.

Fluffy always climbs the Christmas tree and wants to be on top. I think she wants to be the star.


I love my cat. She is my best friend, and I'm glad mommy brought her home and saved her from the shelter.


Now she has toys and me to love her, and she loves me too. I really think she is the star, and she is the tops in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a lovely and sweet testimony to the love of a child for an animal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,You are doing such a beautiful job of raising your daughter.
    Here story is so sweet and Innocent the love she has for her kitty.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls