My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kittens Want To Escape the Nursery




We all know that young children love to explore. Well so do kittens and they especially love the unknown.

I have two litters of ragdoll kittens at home now. One is 4 weeks of age and the other litter is 7 weeks of age. The older litter is in the kitten nursery and the younger litter is in the master bathroom. I will call the older litter the Lucy litter. Every time I enter the room to play or do kitten kindergarten they make a mad dash for the door. It is so funny to watch 5 kittens attacking your feet and running in one direction at the speed of light. In a few short weeks after they get their vaccines they will have run of the house. Supervised of course ;) The younger litter or Cerafina litter is quite happy in their space. They need to work on litterbox, scratch post, and eating solids. They soon will move into the nursery. It is like going to school only the promotions to the next grade is in weeks vs years.

Talking about school - my daughter starts tomorrow! This area in NC where we live has year round schools. It is a strange concept to get used to and very difficult if one works. She is happy that the 2 crazy mean boys are not in her class this year. Hopefully there will be nice girls and boys. I really think school should be for learning and not having to worry about teasing and bullies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls