My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Friday, October 22, 2010

Wally - Blue Mitted Lynx Ragdoll Kitten


Some of the happiest emails I receive are from people who have adopted kittens from me in the past. It is exciting to see what they look like as older kittens and young adults. I enjoy reading about them and it is a great satisfaction to know I was involved in bringing joy and happiness to someone.

The following is from Erin in MI who adopted Wally. This handsome boy is a blue Mitted lynx male and is currently 8 months of age.



I wanted to send you an update on Walter aka...Wally, Wall, Wallball, Wallman.

Wally has been an absolute joy. I really don't know how to express in words the happiness he has brought to my home.

Wall is quite the character let me tell you... he is hilarious! He is everything I have read about Ragdolls and more.

He tries to help me with whatever I may be doing at the moment.......and I mean everything... He "helps" (so I tell him) change my sheets, put away clothes, cook, even tries to help me walk sometimes. He is also sitting at the door when I come home!

He has a love for Q-tips... which he knocks over my trash to get them!! Even pays enough attention to notice when I put one in the trash. Need to start covering the trash I guess.

He has been great with his scratch posts! I was shocked at how natural it seemed to him.

Wally also has a cousin who is a 100+lb Rottweiler named Kane. Wally just lays on his back and lets Kane kiss, sniff, and lick him.

He loves, loves people and I must say he has quite the personality :) He likes to test me....... for example he has 3 different scratching posts around the house, but yet when he wants attention he "fake" scratches the couches... it's like he knows that I will stop what I am doing to correct him. Once I notice him... he gives me this funny look and runs to his scratch post... such a silly man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls