My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kingstone Wants a Date - Ragdoll Mating


Megailee Kingstone is a 1 year old seal bicolor male. He is a very loving boy and has free roam of the house. Fortunately he does not spray. He gets along with everyone.

Maxwell who is my blue mitted lynx male and main stud get along with each other. I dont think they consider the other competition.

Kingstone is starting to get a bit restless and I think he wants another date with a female ragdoll lady. In the photo to the left he put on a tie to try to attract the girls. His stunning good looks and personality should be enough to get the girls. Anyway, he has dated Lucy and produced a litter and he has courted Cerafina. Dolly is his mother and she is in love with Maxwell.



In the next year Maxwell has an appointment with Cerafina so I dont think Kingstone will have a lot of social activity. I have to either place him as a pet in a loving home or as a breeder in a small loving cattery. Being a small cattery I really limit the amount of cats and think for me that one male and 3 females (maximum) is good for my household. I need the space for all of them (including kittens) and want to be able to socialize all well.

Bottom line- I want Kingstone to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls