My Ragdoll Family

My Ragdoll Family
Megailee Ragdolls

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ragdoll Kitten Megailee Oliver Looking For a Forever Home


Oliver is doing great and really growing up fast.
He is now almost 9 weeks of age. His marking are very nice and he is a sweet boy. He looks you right in the face and makes me laugh.
He got all dressed up with a tie for his ragdoll kitten photo. He looked so cute I had to put in the photo and write a bit about my favorite boy.
As a baby from 2 weeks of age until about 6 weeks he was bottle fed as his mom Dolly did not have enough milk. You could never tell by looking at him. My older posts have photos and the story of Baby Oliver.
In a few days Oliver will get out of the kitten nursery and have free roam of the whole house.
Not a very big house but big for him. I hope he and Tiger Lily (my blue mitted lynx girl kitten) will get along. We were debating about placing her as a pet or keeping her for a while to decide if she could be a breeder for Megailee Ragdolls. She is 2 months older than Oliver but a sweet girl so I think they will be friends.
Oliver is hoping to be adopted by a loving family who can give him tons of attention all the time.
He prefers not to be shipped via cargo and would rather travel with his new adopted family so that they can cuddle. He knows the perfect fit will come along and so for now he is learning, growing, and playing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sweet little pumpkin just warms my heart! Thank you for the update. There is a very lucky family out there who will one day be "his" special, forever family -- I just know it!

    ReplyDelete

My Ragdoll Kitten Family

My Ragdoll Kitten Family
Megailee Ragdolls